Pigmera® G2 pigment inks are a cost-effective but high-quality alternative to the original ink Ultrachrome K2 of printer models Photo 2100, per 4000, per 7600 and per 9600. This ink product is also available as a replacement for the ink photochrome V2. Pigmera® G2 inks can be easily used in mixed operation with original inks!
- Best price / performance ratio
- Compatible to Epson® Ultrachrome® K2
- Alternative to Photochrome V2
- 100% compatible to newest printhead technology
- Resin coated and encapsulated pigments
- Mixed operation with original inks is possible
- The light resistance of the prints is similar to original inks
- Cleaning the printhead or ink tubes is not necessary for ink change
Compatible to the following printer models:
- Epson® Stylus Photo 2100
- Epson® Stylus Pro 4000, Pro 7600, Pro 9600
This item is not an original product of the printer manufacturer. It is not produced, endorsed, or supported by the printer manufacturers. All brand names, product names and images are used solely for compatibility indication and in doing so are not affiliated to the original products of the respective manufacturers and are the property of their respective owners.